Are you the Mobile App Developer that is able to visualize and shape applications and bring them to life?
About this vacancy
Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole? Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and experiences they deliver? Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing connected solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health? Are you up to the challenge of creating mobile software that operates as a gateway between connected products and their users?
As a Android / iOS Developer you will be part of the Mobile group, a group of more than 20 skilled professionals that is working on a diverse portfolio of mobile applications. This group has contributed to all health tech related releases shown at IFA2015.
As a Mobile App Developer Android / iOS you are responsible for:
- actively contributing to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, and verification…;
- collaborating with experienced team members and participate in diverse, technology-driven projects in a highly flexible, agile, multicultural and innovative environment;
- contributing to the global knowledgebase;
The required qualifications for this job are:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
- minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as iOS designer;
- proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model;
- set of strong technical skills in developing native iOS applications:
- excellent coding skills in Objective-C and (at least some hands-on with) Swift;
- deep platform knowledge of the following topics is a pre;
- wireless connectivity, e.g. BLE, Wife, NFC, Cloud connectivity;
- native iOS UI/UX.
What we offer
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!