Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?
About this vacancy
Are you the Mobile App Developer that is able to visualize and shape applications and bring them to life? Are you the motivated and energetic type of person who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and really takes pride in their work? Would you like to focus on challenging and breakthrough innovations? Can you bring innovations from early concept to development in an Agile way. Then I am looking for you! For this role I am looking for a true Mobile App Developer who can help bring to life exciting innovations. Let us challenge you with exciting projects, offering the possibility of applying and extending your areas of expertise.
Your main responsibilities are:
- design and build mobile applications in native code or using hybrid frameworks, from concept until release;
- work with back end developers on defining REST interfaces between mobile application and Backend Systems;
- work with User Interface and Visual Designers to develop a pixel perfect version of their designs;
- actively share your knowledge within the team through, demo’s, presentations, etc.
- keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts.
In the role of Mobile App Developer, you bring:
- at least a Bachelor degree in software or electronics engineering or other relevant discipline;
- at least 3 years mobile application development on IOS and Android; Objective C, Swift, Java, etc.;
- experience with relevant frameworks like PhoneGap, Xamarin, Ionic, etc.;
- broad knowledge of Internet technologies such as Web services, Restful API's, Open Source projects;
- experience successfully deploying apps to AppStore and PlayStore;
- experience with implementing Responsive Design, targeting desktop, mobile and tablet form factors;
- experience testing mobile apps, using TDD, UI automated testing, etc.;
- ‘native’ multi-platform development and C knowhow;
- an analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with a good balance to application;
- someone who is eager to learn and improve e.g. by new technologies, process improvements;
- someone who structures his/her own work and shows a positive and can do attitude towards, e.g., starting from marginally documented and/or experimental software.
What we offer
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!