Are you looking for a job as Supply Planner for an international Medical client? Check our vacancy and apply.
About this vacancy
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends;
- Manage the process of gathering data from internal and external sources and creating an accurate monthly demand forecast to meet customer needs while avoiding obsolete inventory and maximize part availability;
- Manage S&OP process for designated product groups;
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams to understand baseline demand, promotions, new product launches and integrate this information into the plan;
- Advise Management on problems and significant variances between existing forecasts and actual demand through continuous analysis;
- Identify and address major forecasting issues or risks for discussion and resolution;
- Review weekly and monthly sales trends for orders and shipments to provide an analysis to cross-functional team and to drive necessary changes to demand forecast;
- Analyze historical data and review upcoming forecast projections;
- Measure forecast accuracy and bias and identify source of deviations for continuous improvements;
- Phase in / -out promotions, new product introductions and discontinued products;
- Mentor and train Inventory Planners as needed;
- Identify areas of improvements of processes and systems and recommend action plans;
- Maintenance of SKU/ DFU master data in JDAP.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree highly desirable) in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Logistics or a related discipline;
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Demand Planning or a related field;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Outstanding analytical skills and good understanding of statisitical concepts;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access;
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems, preferably JDA.
What we offer
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!