Are you looking for a job as Supply Planner for an international Medical client? Check our vacancy and apply.
About this vacancy
The Product Lifecycle Management Service Project Lead mission is to:
- take the lead in driving set-up of, proposing and implementing optimal planning strategies for products during Product lifecycle;
- enable concurrent engineering, manage complex product changes in field, secure the availability of spares and tools and manage the critical path;
- secure that customer supply chain requirements are met in product design and supply chain development;
- drive process on timely availability of correct and complete required Service Bill of material;
- obtain insight in service material related risks from field/customer supply chain and mitigate risk by ordering strategies and/or driving associated service material definitions/new product introduction aspects;
- you have to understand the event planning in field and their different configurations;
- you have to translate the event planning in field towards customer supply chain impact and towards project coordinators and stakeholders;
- driving continuous optimizing of planning strategies of spares and tools within customer supply chain;
- drive the further development of Product Lifecycle management department as part of Supply Chain Management.
To be successfull in this job you have to fit the following job requirements:
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply chain management or Business Administration;
- 4 years of relevant experience;
- experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment;
- experience in project management and stakeholder management;
- experience in driving change;
- asertive, pro-active problem solver;
- analytical, structure and organizational skills;
- team player with a pro-active attitude, flexible and highly committed;
- good social and communication skills;
- affinity with a technical environment;
- you are more than willing to go that extra mile, prepare to go abroad, to develop yourself, our department and last but not least our projects.
What we offer
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!