About this vacancy
As Project Leader you will take the lead of a project team which is responsible for the chemical and analytical development of new intermediates and APIs. Depending on the complexity and dynamics of the projects the project leader will be responsible for 1-3 projects at a time. You will closely collaborate with a Project Manager.
As Project Leader you are part of the Research, Development and Scale-up department and you will report directly to the Head of Chemistry and Project Manager. You will coordinate and supervise the day to day activities within the multidisciplinary project team and participate actively in the projects. In this role you will have to find a balance between experimental work and hands-on management of the projects. In addition you will perform literature studies, write project updates and reports, assist/supervise manufacturing campaigns in kg-lab and pilot-plant. You need to be result driven, pragmatic, and always with an eye on quality and safety.
We are looking for candidates who fit the following profile:
- preferably an MSc/PhD degree in organic chemistry in combination with at least 5 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry;
- alternatively a BSc degree in combination with at least 8 years of relevant experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry;
- proven track record with respect to small molecule synthesis;
- strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, fluent in English;
- a good working and quality attitude, accurate, with an eye for detail;
- team player.
What we offer
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!