As a Gasflow Engineer you are responsible for specifying and delivering high level solutions for complex mechatronic systems and modules.
About this vacancy
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you are the interface between the factory and suppliers. Your main focus is to manage all supplier related daily quality problems and interact with the suppliers in order to decrease the defect rate for IGT systems.
Your responsibilities consist of the following:
- You prevent disruptions in operations caused by the suppliers. You are in close contact with the suppliers and assures direct follow-up to supplier caused quality notifications;
- You support SCAR management, effective and timely closure and review/risk assessment and their escalation to SCARs where needed;
- You represent the Supplier Quality department in case of factory escalations and exercises judgement within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action;
- You give input to Supplier Quality Reviews;
- You give input to supplier quality aspects for new / improved products ensuring a.o. manufacturability aspects at suppliers (improve supplied quality).
- Bachelor degree;
- Education in process control and structural problem analysis;
- 2 years of experience in the field of quality;
- Experience in highly regulated environment such as medical devices, automotive, aerospace is preferred;
- Strong communicator, proactive, flexible and able to take ownership;
- Being able to communicate in both Dutch as English is a must;
- Basic knowledge FMEA, Controlplan and 8D (or alike) is a must.
What we offer
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!