Wij zijn op zoek naar een Robotics Software Engineer voor de ontwikkeling van een nieuw systeem.
Over deze vacature
The Electrical Designer is as professional responsible for the electrical design and implementation of the electrical units and modules. The Electrical Designer is responsible for the realization of electrical products in projects. The Electrical Designer represents the project’s electrical design team in the R&D project team. For achieving the department goals, he drives the technology roadmap and technical competence for future developments in near corporation with the Department Manager.
For realizing the above described challenge, the Key areas of responsibilities of the Electrical Designer is as follows:
- create the electrical design in easy to maintain and extendible parts (components and modules). You verify that the design and implementation complies with the system requirements;
- plays and dominant role in make-or-buy decisions;
- outsource electrical activities and deliverables to external suppliers and partners. You specify the assignment and requirements. You guide and monitor the supplier of partner during the development project and accept the products based on pre-defined acceptance criteria;
- build the electrical development plan and planning as input for the project plan in near corporation with the project manager. You drive the realization of this plan, by taking care that the planned deliverables are ready on time with the right quality. You lead the Electrical Engineers and Designers in the design and implementation and reviews their deliverables;
- formulate the technical roadmap for electrical products in near corporation with all stakeholders, taking into account technologies, tooling and application trends. The Electrical Designer conducts Concepts & Feasibility studies and leads the introduction of new technologies;
- identify, initiate and drive improvements within the electrical domain such as product, technical and process improvements;
- networks with colleagues, both internal as external, and maintains contacts for benchmarking, new technologies, tooling, design methods and reflects them to the group.
The requirements for this job as an Electrical Designer are:
- bachelor with a few years experience or a fresh graduated Master degree in electrical engineering or electronics;
- proven young talent (both strong technical as soft skills);
- experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as power electronics, EMC, thermal design, reliability;
- has an End-to-end overall view with respect to manufacturability, serviceability, cost price, …. Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines (software, mechanics) with which co-operation takes place;
- abstract, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view. You drive (out-of-the-box) solutions to complex problems;
- is aware of the role of change management. Is capable to introduce new technologies, products, etc. after alignment with relevant stakeholders;
- is able to lead a team of designers and engineers. Drives the team’s deliverables on time with the right quality;
- is able to coach designers and engineers;
- is communicative, a good listener, and is able to give good presentations to various levels in the organization;
- has an improvement attitude, is a leader by leading through example;
- is an entrepreneur, dare to takes balanced risks. Is able to balance time vs. quality.
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension schema and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!