Als Procurement Engineer ben je verantwoordelijk voor de operationele en Life Cycle Management activiteiten, waardoor het team zich kan richten op project opleveringen.
Over deze vacature
As Senior Production Planner, you are responsible for the transformation of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) into a feasible machine- and module start plan, ensuring that all requirements will be fulfilled in time and most cost efficient way. You are responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with optimized stock and work-in-progress. Also, you ensure material availability for planned production activities, define structural improvements to prevent issues in the future and secure production planning requirements during change process and execution.
Other tasks you are responsible for are:
- Roll-up of production progress towards monthly masterplan updates and create scenario's for decision making;
- Monitor progress and identify risks for the masterplan in between the masterplan cycles;
- Provide input for production blueprints in alignment with Business Engineering;
- Align facilities, cabin, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision making for capacity extension;
- You have knowledge of different planning parameters (e.g. safety time, safety stock) to be able to adjust planning methodology when production environment is changing;
- Initiate and provide input to improve delivery processes within the factory.
- Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within production environment (high-tech environment);
- Experience in planning and logistic processes;
- Experience in stakeholder management;
- Experience in driving change;
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system;
- Assertive and pro-active;
- Analytical and solution oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Team player with good social and communication skills;
- Shows ownership and can make decisions;
- Flexible and highly committed;
- Affinity with a technical environment;
- Ability to plan and set priorities (time management).
Evoke centers you. When you join Evoke you become one of our colleagues. Your personal development is paramount, both within your career and beyond. To further expand your knowledge Evoke offers different training opportunities. In addition we provide you with personal guidance by one of our Relation Managers during your career. Someone who knows you, your wishes and your ambitions but also knows the business. Good primary and secondary working conditions are normal to us. A fixed market-based salary, favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances are part of these conditions. In addition Evoke offers her employees various benefits with regard to sport. Evoke therefore provides you with new energy within your job and beyond!